Who’d Win was for created for good, considerate, helpful, intelligent, and responsible people. But, in the real world not everyone will act so. We’ve created a list of guidelines that we ask all Who’d Win users adhere to. Users not acting in accordance with our guidelines risk their IP/email suspension on Who’d Win.
Respect other Who’d Win users.
Don’t post or share Not Safe For Work (NSFW) content.
- Do not create a match that would not be appropriate for a 13-year-old. If your content could not appear on a PG-13 film, then do not post it.
- Do not post any content sexual in nature.
- Do not post anything inappropriate about minors, including things that are violent or sexual in nature.
Don’t threaten others.
- This includes threats of violence, and threats to hurt others in any way.
Don’t share others’ personal information.
- Please do not post any personal information of others unless they’ve expressed their permission to do so.
- Hate speech, involving race, sexual orientation, religious or political belief, age, or just about anything else are not allowed.
Don’t promote harm.
- Do not post any content that promotes self-harm. Do not encourage others to harm themselves.
- Who’d Win expressly forbid posting abusive content of any kind, including content that encourages or portrays violence towards people or animals.
Don’t infringe on others’ copyrights and trademarks.
- Do not create a match about third parties without their consent. Please make sure you have the right to post the content that you share on Who’d Win. Only post content that is legal. Don’t post content that violates governmental law or regulation.
Don’t take on others’ identities.
- Do not use emails or names that are not your own. Do not pretend to be someone you’re not.
Don’t use Who’d Win to intrude on others’ privacy.
- Do not use deceptive links or mislead others about the things you post. Do not use malware or other deceptive code when you post or create a match. Do not phish for others personal data.
- Robots are not allowed on Who’d Win.
Don’t hack or be technologically mischievous.
- Do not try to hack or manipulate this website’s code in anyway. Do not try to circumvent or compromise the security of the Who’d Win website. Do not scrape content from this website. Do not intentionally load test our server to see how much traffic this website can handle. Please Do not distribute viruses or malware to or through Who’d Win.
If you do not agree to our community guidelines please do not use this website.
If you do not comply, your IP address and email may be banned. We reserve the right to enforce these guidelines in whatever way we see fit, at our own discretion.
It is important to note that Who’d Win’s community guidelines and its supporting policies do not create a contractual obligation for us to act in any particular way. We reserve the right to change these guidelines at any time.
If you find any abusive behavior or someone who is not acting in accordance with our Community Guidelines, please report it by flagging the match or comment, or by contacting us. We will assess the situation, and take action as necessary.
Updated June 9, 2020.