Welcome to Who’d Win
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Who’d Win Website (https://www.whod.win).
Who’d Win is located at:Lynnwood, Washington, United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Who’d Win‘s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Who’d Win and/or it’s licencors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Who’d Win. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from our Website for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from our Website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our Website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from our Website
Redistribute content from Who’d Win (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
User Content: Comments and Matches
User Content is both comments made on matches and the matches themselves. A user may request adjustments to their content, to do so please contact us.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and User Content data (‘Comments and Matches’) in areas of the website. Who’d Win does not personally screen, edit, publish or review User Content prior to their appearance on the website and User Content do not reflect the views or opinions of Who’d Win, its agents or affiliates. User Content reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Who’d Win shall not be responsible or liable for the User Content or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the User Content on this website.
- Who’d Win reserves the right to monitor all User Content and to remove any User Content which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the User Content on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The User Content do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The User Content do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The User Content will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Who’d Win a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your User Content in any and all forms, formats or media.
Copyright, the DMCA and Content Removal
Who’d Win respects the intellectual property of others and requires that users of our website do the same. We have a policy that includes the removal of any infringing materials from the website and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of our website. If you believe that anything on our website has infringed on a copyright that you own or control, you may notify by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, please note that if you knowingly misrepresent that any activity or material on our Service is infringing, you may be liable to Who’d Win for certain costs and damages.
If we remove Your Content in response to a copyright or trademark notice, we will notify you via email. If you believe Your Content was wrongly removed due to a mistake or misidentification, you can send us a counter notification. Please see 17 U.S.C. §512(g)(3) for the requirements of a proper counter notification.
Updated June 9, 2020.